Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cold, Wet and Sick...

I feel shite and I can't type.

I must've been some really evil person in my past life... For the past five months collectively I haven't sneezed as much as I have today. Tissues feel like sandpaper... codral locked away in luggage back at the hotel. I'm cold... Why do I have to get sick as soon as I start to have the time to have some fun??? Must've been the running around in the torrential rains yesterday that did it...

I hate rain..

Anyway, since the big sis is happily and meticulously documenting our adventures, I suggest you read her blog. I'm finding it really hard re-adjusting to these English keyboards. Wonder how long it will take before I can type again like I used to..

We're in Rome and it's been great but I find myself strangely missing the quiet of Lyon (I know, I know, don't need to say 'I told you so!')... Paris was lots of fun, but we over-indulged and over-spent but we ate well and laughed a lot thanks to the ever entertaining, super critical, hilariously honest Ling. Rome is a little overwhelming, there's a monument and historical site on every corner, but the pizza's great. Can't wait to get to Barcelona tonight :)

We've been taking a whole heap of doofus photos, too bad you can't all see our lives flash before your eyes like we do every night, rolling on the floor/bed laughing at our own stupidity and immaturity :P (private joke, if you don't get it, don't worry)

And while I'm here obliviously enjoying my holiday, everything that used to be familiar feels rather distant, like I wouldn't recognise it when I get back.. doesn't help that the big sis keeps telling me I won't recognise the place where I used to work and spent most of my time... I feel a little like I am in limbo.....

maybe that's why I haven't written much...

anyway, this keyboard is crap and I can't seem to multitask on it, chatting with friends seems so much more important an enjoyable :P

much love xx

2 Comments:

At 11:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when r u coming back!?!?

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger la la luce said...

be back in melb 17 feb.. are you the one who called me at home???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home