Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I hope you all had a safe and good one. I know I haven't been writing much lately, and even I am getting bored of my blog with pictures that keep disappearing, but once again thanks to my IT department, namely miss blu2lips, pictures have once again reappeared but I think for some reason the colours of the background have now changed, giving my blog a much darker look than it previously had... either that or I haven't visited my own blog for so long that I can't remember what it looked like :P

In the past month I have visited: Dijon, Belfort, Ronchamp, Geneva and Prague and every single one of these cities were perfect and beautiful and now much loved by me because of the much needed break and get away they gave to me and more importantly, because in every single one of these beautiful cities, I had a gorgeous companion to show me things I would never see if I were all alone, which I know now, is never the case :)

Maybe later I will describe my mini adventures in more detail but right now, I really don't feel like it. There are some photos up in My Photo Album of Dijon and Belfort and Ronchamp if any of you are interested, but sadly my camera died in Prague and I haven't yet uploaded the very few pictures I managed to take in Geneva and Prague.

Actually, what I really want to say is a very big THANK YOU to my two lovely lovely beautiful girls who kept me entertained on New Year's eve at the airport. Your funny emails and sms' were read and treasured and made me smile. You have always been there for me, and I know that you always will be. I love you both more than I could possibly say. But I know that I don't have to say anything, and you would both always understand xx

also, another huge and very important THANK YOU to my lovely lovely Prague princess who made my end to 2006 and beginning to 2007 a perfect one. I couldn't have asked for more xx

i love and miss you ALL and hope that you're smiling :)

xx

ps. This is really important: Smurfs in French are called Shtroumpfs!

pps. Sadly, The Simpsons are still called The Simpsons. Aww... no fun :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home