Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lyon II and Lyon III

Oh and for your information, especially Miss blu2lips: The picture in the top left corner of my blog is a picture of Jean Moulin University (Lyon III) BUT(!!!) it is also a pic of Lumière Université (Lyon II), also known as my uni, the cheap uni, the Campus Berges du Rhone :) That's the nice campus :P

hehehe

Lyon II and Lyon III are very closely associated. They share some of the same buildings. So, the pretty building on the left, in the light, with the gorgeous dome roof is Lyon III and the dark long building in the shadow is Lyon II.

So there you go. I'll try and take pics of the campus at Bron to show you what that's like. Hopefully soon...

xx luce

3 Comments:

At 2:01 pm, Blogger Thuy Hoang said...

hehe... i spot a good typo!

you wrote "Lyon II and Lyon II are very closely associated."

lol. know what i mean? ;)

 
At 2:26 pm, Blogger la la luce said...

what typo?? I don't see a typo. You should get your eyes checked dear. Getting old getting old! :P hehehe

Typos are inevitable. Time is of the essence! Every second longer fixing typos is another second I risk getting kicked out of the uni computer labs OR it's hard earned money (be it someone else's) being spent at the internet café...

so you'll just have to forgive and forget!

xx

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger Thuy Hoang said...

lol. yeah, time is of the essence indeedy. I've just seen how fast you are. I just got sent 6 emails consecutively. You're faster than a machine, my dear :P

Don't tell me to forget, you should know how crappy my memory already is. Anyway, nothing to forgive so nothing should be forgotten. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home