A whole season away....

I went away for less than a week but for some reason it felt like so much longer... really, like a whole season away. Of course it doesn't help that Nice was gorgeous and warm and swimming weather while Lyon is freakin freezing at the moment..
I don't even know where to start... my plan had been to write little blog/journal entries at night during the week while the experiences were still fresh in my mind and then I wouldn't end up with this problem I have now, but... things never go as planned.
So, over the next week or so I think I'll be adding smaller entries of each town I visited. So much has happened and I met some really awesome people who really made my trip. I mean, I am such a lucky ducky! Who would've thought that with all you lovelies already in my life, I could find some more? :P
The world is a very small big place...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home